Saturday, February 23, 2013

Time

I can't believe it has been over 3 months since my last post. My last update on October 30, 2012 was: ****Update: Kim called to say the cyst is still there. Dr S says to take progesterone injections post peak and then do another ultrasound at the beginning of my next cycle.****

Well...my next cycle has yet to come! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting...

I didn't call Dr. S about this and to be honest I think it's because I am scared, disappointed, frustrated and exhausted. What more can she do? My body just isn't cooperating and facing it just makes me nauseous which is probably why I have avoided writing and reading blogs.

Life isn't all blah though. I finished school last June and I put off looking for a job until after my surgery and recovery in July and August. I took my certification exam in November and passed which was a major load off my mind! And I followed that up by landing a great job in December which is keeping me busy and I am loving it!




6 comments:

  1. Dr.S has a rather big bag of trick as myself and my dh have been finding out. They do have a plan over there so I think you should call and let her know what has been going on. It's been almost six months since your last cycle? That is way too long and I know she can do something to bring it on or are you done with treatments and just want to move on. I get that. With each new med prescribed...my dh just sighs. Haaa...I'm more positive than he is. I don't know but either way...for a pg or not...call her so she can get you back on the road to healthy. Have you called Mary or Dr. G? They can help too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting. I plan on calling Dr. S. I'm not done with treatments yet, I just get overwhelmed and back off for a bit when I need time. I haven't called Dr. G or Mary, in fact I quit charting because it was a bit depressing that nothing was going on. I need to call Mary too. And to answer your question below - I am a certified medical assistant. I agree with you, it sure is good to have positives in other aspects of life!! :)

      Delete
    2. I have quit charting too but soon realized I needed it but I wasn't doing any treatments at the time for I was finishing my teaching stuff. I just charted to chart.

      Delete
  2. Oh yea..congrats on finishing school and getting certified...what are you certified in? I was so thrilled to finish up my masters and get a job as well... on the journey of IF...it's so important to have those uplifting moments in life. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam - I am so glad you posted! I think about you and pray for you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you! I have been wondering how you are. Congrats on your great new job!! I totally understand needing a break from treatment. It's overwhelming sometimes! So glad you posted.

    ReplyDelete