Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Tiny Step Forward

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. Who was it, you ask?! It was Dr. Stalling's office with the insurance information I've been waiting on. Yay! I thought I was going to have to wait much longer. It turns out my benefits are not as bad as I thought. The insurance will approve everything (at 90%), but the ovarian wedge resection. They will have to review my case to see if it is medically necessary. Well, duh! Of course it is medically necessary, but we'll see what they have to say.

I feel like things are a little more organized. I have scheduled my first appointment to learn the Creighton Model System. I also contacted my previous doctors for old medical records. I just need to schedule a surgery date for this summer. The ball is definitely rolling now!

1 comment: