Monday, May 28, 2012
Surgery
I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with getting things in order. I have been thinking about the ovarian wedge resection surgery since the moment the Dr. S mentioned it. It's all I can think about and I had some pretty good distractions this weekend. My brother and his family were in town, yet my mind went right back to my ovaries. I enjoyed having them here. The kids are growing so fast, they have 3 girls and 1 boy. They come to town every Memorial Day weekend which also happens to be my other brothers daughters birthday. This weekend was spent with tons of kids and lots of family. It was great, although it was not good timing with the first NaPro doctor appointment. I'm still amazed at how the appointment went. I have never had a doctor spend that much time with me and treat me like a human being, not a dollar sign. I'm eager to hear back from Dr. S to find out if insurance will cover the o.w.r., laparoscopy and selective hsg she recommended. I'm hoping it will be approved because I am feeling like I have to give the surgeries a shot. I hope I hear back this week. I wish I could find some bloggers that have had the ovarian wedge resection, so I can get opinions and thoughts about the procedure. I will keep researching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pam - Did you get a chance to read my friend Kristi's blog?
ReplyDelete-Karrie
Karrie - I did. It was hers and one other persons that gave me hope and made me feel better about this process.
ReplyDeleteOh I am glad!
ReplyDelete-Karrie