Saturday, May 26, 2012

Introduction

Hello! You have stumbled across my blog for one reason or another. My main goal is to have a place to go where I can let out my thoughts and feelings during this long journey I have ahead of me. I have an open mind and heart and I hope my readers will too!

I am married to a pretty darn good guy. We have been married for 10 years this past May 10th! We have two dogs and a cat. We are looking to expand our family, and that is where the trouble comes in. I suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) which in short means my ovaries don't work. Of course, there is more to it than that. And that is why I am here. I found myself posting about the struggles we are having on facebook. Which is okay, but I'm sure some people don't care or don't want to know about it.  Although, it was from one of those posts that made me realize talking/writing about it helps in many ways. And voila, my very own blog.


John and I




Archie
Millie
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment